From New York to Berlin, from LSD to Cannabis, from Prevention to Drug Policy, from FINDER to our “Handbook Psychoactive Substances”
In my personal review of the year 2016 I talk about 10 events and developments, that moved me and my colleagues this year – look for youself, if you like to!
I talk about the following 10 projects and events that made his year 2016.
1. Development of the organization FINDER prevention and drug science (http:/finder-akademie.de and http://finder-research.com)
2. The participation of FINDER’s vice-director Maximilian von Heyden at the United Nations General Assembly debating the World Drug Problem
3. How FINDER’s Life Skills and prevention program REBOUND developed in 2016
4. Henrik tripsitted a German TV journalist taking LSD for his RTL show “Das Jenke Experiment”: see why he has done it and how it worked out (http://henrikjungaberle.com/jenke-nimmt-lsd-was-ist-wirklich-passiert/)
5. It’s a pleasure … working together with great colleagues: Psychotropic Substances Research Group (https://psy-ccm.charite.de/en/research/addiction/psychotropic_substances_research_group/)
6. Henrik and his colleagues have written a EU grant application and assembled a European network for that purpose: OVID
7. FINDER started with commenting on the Berlin Cannabis Campaign “”zu-breit” that had been harshly critized by experts.
8. 2016 was a year in which Henrik had a larger number of public presentations than ever before – touching topics like risk competence, drug prevention quality standards (EDPQS), REBOUND, Cannabis and more …
9. Together with a fantastic group of people Henrik established *mind* – european foundation for psychedelic science on Nov 26th 2016 in Berlin (http://mind-foundation.org)
10. Most of the year 2016 scientific work was shaped by editing the “Handbook Psychoactive Substances” (http://finder-research.com)
… and an outlook on what’s to be expected in 2017